Watercolour

I love watercolour, but certainly don't use it enough. It presents the user with so much freedom and can show confidence; yet at the same time you know you need to get it right because it dries quickly. I became interested in watercolour after an art exhibition back in high school, where there were a few amazing watercolour paintings by an obviously talented and skilled teacher. I really should practice and experiment more in this medium!
Anyway, some watercolour work I did in second year (on a handy A5) - I'm not skilled at all, but it was a lot of fun:


1. Preston Mosque



2. Hare Krishna Temple, South Melbourne



3. Russian Orthodox Church, Brunswick



4. See Yup Temple, South Melbourne

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I like your style and the fact that you confident with it... I hope I'm that strong to accept my own drawing cause at the moment, when its come to water color, I will draw multiple of times.. until its perfect.. not a good thing to do for art  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.