(click to enlarge)
If you happen to get your hands on my high school notebooks/diaries, you'll notice that I was (and still is) rubbish at doodling. You'll find miserable attempts at making 'pretty' doodles.
However, what you'll also find are spirals. I love drawing spirals - making a mark on the page with repetition and some pretty intense concentration! Also a way to get through some of the less stimulating classes.
Anyway, an unplanned, spontaneous piece for tonight. I can't believe I've just spent three hours on it. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Amelia said...

    Oh. My. Goodness. So freaking awesome. You rule.  

  2. zi xin wong said...

    Aw why thank you :D  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.