Beach ball writing

Apart from pondering and mulling over university education, I have been drawing and sketching. I have embarked on a fun holiday journey of graphic design and illustration. It's all good fun, nothing serious - it keeps me drawing. Those whom I have been drawing inspiration from include Barry Blitt, Oslo Davis and Jane Reiseger ... all fantastic. Anyway, that is all ... I feel like the more I write, the more this blog entry is becoming a beach ball, that is, without substance. Well ... here are some pretty pictures.

Jane Reiseger


Oslo Davis (He does quite a bit for The Age ... like 'Overheard')


Barry Blitt (He is probably most well known for creating the covers of the New Yorker)

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.