Endless discoveries

(I've just spent an hour or so trying to arrange the photos in a pleasing manner, but I'm not sure if it is working for me. Seems a bit cluttered and proportionally wrong?)
I forgot how much fun it is to walk around with a camera in hand ... endless discoveries.
- plastic bags are not toys ... a bucket struggling with a plastic bag over its head (disgusting and immoral of me to take a photo!)
- two pipes begging and screaming to be connected
- sss
- Small quest to locate Ghostpatrol and Miso work around Melbourne
- On Liverpool St
- Lovingly, delicately and beautifully handcut
Presgrave Pl
Ah, how wonderful Melbourne is ...

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.