Back from Sydney

Back from Sydney -- spent the last day at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Olafur Eliasson's Take Your Time opened on the same day, what a treat! It was nothing short of amazing. I'm having a busy weekend, so will be writing about the exhibition sometime next week.

Also, two exposures left on my first film camera experience (black and white film)! Hopefully will turn out well. I bought a Pentax ME Super with a lens I'm not entirely happy with, but it'll have to do for now.
Sidenote ... I graduated level one of my Italian class this morning (haha), we got certificates and lollies. That is all, ciao.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.