A Photograph

This was taken at about 6am last week when I was up doing design (dirty lens too). Our mid semester crit is this week so it has been, and will be very hectic until then. I'm hoping to write more next week, when our two week break starts! I'll be a happy chappy then ... unless the crit goes horribly wrong, in which case I will be at home, under the covers, grieving.
Also, I'm planning on doing a one-day tour in the city or out in the burbs over the holidays and capture on camera 'moments' in space/place/design, intentional and unintentional. It is hard to explain what I mean exactly, but just wait and see! I'm quite excited actually!
OK, Toodles!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.